Buy Weight Gain Apetamin Syrup Online USA
Weight gain Apetamin Syrup for sale
What is Apetamin Syrup?
Apetamin Syrup belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It is used in the treatment of various allergic conditions.
It relieves symptoms of inflammation as well as itching, swelling and rashes. It is also used to treat loss of appetite (need for food). It is an effective hunger stimulant.
Apetamin Syrup can be taken with or without food and it is better to take it in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
You may need this medicine only on days you have symptoms, or you may need to take it every day to prevent symptoms from happening.
If you stop taking it earlier than advised, your symptoms may come back. This medicine is generally very safe.
INDICATIONS And SAFETY
Incase of Loss of appetite and poor eating habits, Anorexia after a brief illness, Patients experiencing loss of appetite during convalescence following surgery or after any major illness.
Apetamin syrup is generally safe to use both in children and adults. But precaution should be taken while using other CNS depressants and sedatives
Requests on how to gain weight are increasing, and we have the answer for the REAL on the new popular APETAMIN CYPROHEPTADINE. As such, we’ve done our homework.
We’re delighted to share with you a novel approach to gain weight quickly without hoping and praying, without stuffing yourself and without even being hungry.
But, after countless hours of research and tests, we’ve come to the conclusion that this formula has shown to be extremely effective.
Many weight gain journeyers have and are presently taking the apetamin as part of their daily regimen to help them with weight gain, as evidenced by a simple search.
Furthermore, like with any new treatment or natural product, you should check a doctor before beginning any workout routine, changing your diet, or taking any supplement.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you: Online resources we found!
- For those pregnant: planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- For those who are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement.
- If you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
- For any history of asthma; bladder, stomach, or bowel blockage; glaucoma or increased pressure in the eye; difficulty urinating; prostate problems; kidney problems; overactive thyroid; heart problems; high blood pressure; or seizures
- Drink plenty of fluids: So, it is important that do not get dehydrated and if you are thirsty, you are already mildly dehydrated. Water, fruit juice, and milk are good options to drink. Try to stay away from sugary drinks and sodas as they may not help your thirst.
Keep in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Ingredients: Each 5ml Contains Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride(anhydrous) BP 2mg, L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 150mg, Thiamine Hydrochloride BP 2mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP 1mg, Nicotinamide BP 15mg, Dexpanthenol BP 4.5mg, Colour Sunset Yellow.
- Usual dosage for Children:(2-6 years) 5ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food. (7-14 years) 10ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food. Adults, 10ml, 3 times daily before food. Store at room temperature.. Protect from light.